Codrington Estate consists of approximately 417 acres of land most of which is within the area designated as National Park and Scotland District. It consists of forested areas, rugged hills, agriculture fields, natural springs and streams, and a variety of unique cliff edges. There are areas of coral bedrock that are predominantly stable, and steep areas of clay that are potentially unstable.
Codrington Estates Development Company Limited, the property developer for the Trust sources.
We create opportunities for individuals and/or businesses with interest in investing and managing approved
economic development products and/or services of The Codrington Trust.
The investment case for water is simple: water is one of the most important resources, and it is likely to become a lot scarcer.
About 70% of the earth's surface is covered in water, but over 97% is saltwater. Saltwater cannot be used for drinking, crop irrigation, or most industrial uses. Of the remaining 3% of the world's water resources, only about 1% is readily available for human consumption.
Since 1884, the Codrington Trust and the now Water Authority (BWA) have been honouring an agreement that allots 40,000 gallons/day from a spring on the Trust’s property. CEDCL wishes to enter into partnership with an entity with the skills and experience in bottling, testing, marketing and distribution in order to deliver this project efficiently.
Renewables are playing an increasing part in investors' strategic allocations, given that they offer predictable income with inflation protection for yieldstarved allocators trying to match their long-term liabilities. The deployment of private capital to meet emissions targets has been a huge success in the electricity sector, and it is pleasing to see renewables regularly displacing gas.
Lease space is available to lease 1.5 acres of greenhouse space for the intensive production of agricultural crops. The lessee will pay CEDCL for any water needed for its operations at commercial rates.
Investing in cannabis-related companies has become popular over the past couple of years and the market has started to cater for investors who want to get a share of the pie. Today, investors wishing to take part in the upswing of this industry face a multitude of legal and financial possibilities.
Acreage available with Growers License. Space available for Processor Plant with License. The lessee will pay CEDCL for any water needed for its operations at commercial rates.